You can download the OpenShift CLI Client (oc) matching the current OpenShift of APPUiO directly from APPUiO.
Copy the oc client on your machine into a direcotry on the defined PATH
For certain commands eg. oc new-app https://github.com/appuio/example-php-sti-helloworld.git a locally installed git client (git command) is required.
APPUiO Sample Applications¶
If you want to deploy your first “hello world” example, see OpenShift’s Developers: Web Console Walkthrough. Or dive right into some sample applications for APPUiO in our Application Tutorial section.
APPUiO - Techlab¶
The APPUiO - OpenShift techlab provides a hands on step by step tutorial that allows you to get in touch with the basic concepts. Check out our german APPUiO Techlab .
The german techlab covers:
- Quicktour and basic concepts
- install OpenShift CLI
- First Steps on the Platform (Source To Image deployment from github)
- Deploy a docker image from dockerhub
- Creating routes
- Deploying a database
- Code changes and redeployments
- Attach persistent storage
- how to use application templates